– Daily life is easy going.
– Physically active one or two hours a week.
– No significant mobility issues.
– Able to ride a bike for one hour at a time on pathways.
– Consecutive ride days would be a challenge.
– Physically active up to 3 hours per week.
– Able to tackle some hills on your bike rides.
– Wouldn’t mind a 2 hour bike ride at a moderate pace (with breaks)
– Might even consider going again the next day.
– Over 3 hours of exercise per week.
– Comfortable climbing hills on a trail.
– Moderate pace over 2-4 hours of riding (with snack and chit-chat breaks) sounds good to you.
– Can ride multiple times per week.
– High level of fitness
– Can maintain a steady pace on climbs for extended periods, with minimal breaks.
– Capable of riding at a moderate to strenuous pace multiple times per week.
– Can carry your bike.
– High levels of cardio and strength.
– Comfortable with pushing the pace over longer periods of time.
– Capable of long hike-a-bike accesses.
– Can ride every day all day.
– Comfortable riding on pathways.
– Limited experience with dirt and trails.
– Comfortable on wide dirt and not-steep trails (green level mountain bike trails)
– Have ridden a mountain bike before.
– Can ride blue level singletrack trail.
– Comfortable with some rooty or rocky terrain, rolling over small obstacles with both wheels on the ground.
– Can climb and descend under control on moderately steep sections of trail.
– Confident on blue trails, can tackle most black trails.
– Can assess and ride terrain on the go, (rocky, rooty, loose).
– Capable of getting over larger obstacles using dynamic movements such as front wheel lifts.
– Confident on black trails (steep, loose, technical terrain).
– Ready and willing to get your wheels off the ground (drops, jumps).
– Comfortable with a variety of corner types at higher speeds.
Join Sweetriders for some fun!
OUR MISSION IS TO SPREAD THE LOVE OF MOUNTAIN BIKING WHILE TEACHING SKILLS IN A FUN AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Ride away with a mountain biking experience to last a lifetime! Master your skills while having a blast in the idyllic Rocky Mountains.